Recognizing the need for limitations on the enrollment at Immaculate Conception School, policies have been established to prioritize application for admission.
Application for enrollment will be given preference in the following order:
- Children presently enrolled, and their siblings whose families are registered members of Immaculate Conception Parish and who are up to date in their payment of fees and participation.
- Children of registered families of Immaculate Conception Parish who have previously applied.
- Children of families registered in Immaculate Conception Parish.
- Children transferring from other Catholic schools with a recommendation from the previous pastor.
- Children of Catholic families not registered in Immaculate Conception Parish.
- Children of non–Catholic families.
- Children of families registered in the school who are delinquent in their fees and/or participation.